Optimized & Industry-ready Solutions
Can be used in all diesel engines, to improve fuel quality according to DIN/EN 590 and RME, PME and other biofuels. For all soot particle filters (with and without urea solution), all catalytic converter systems (Oxi, NOx storage and SCR), all naturally aspirated and supercharged engines, all injection, direct injection, pump-nozzle and common rail systems.
What Happens when Eurosol is introduced to your Systems and Engines :-
- Removes operational contamination in the entire fuel system from the tank to the combustion chambers
- Remove gumming and sticking carburettors fuel quantity dividers and injection nozzles
- Removes carbon deposits and soot deposits in the EGR Valve and OPF
- Lubricates and protects the diesel injection system and the entire upper cylinder area
- Prevents fuel Oxidation
- Prevents growth of microorganisms
- Improve fuel atomization
- Replaces missing lubrication on low-sulphur diesel fuel
- Dissolve parrafin compound causes by cold
- Clean, powerful combustion
- Immediately significant smoke and soot reduction
- Improved engine performance
- Protection against rust and corrosion
- Improved engine Optimal Engine Ignition
- Compliance with the prescribed exhaust gas limits
- Extension of the service life of the injection units and diesel particle filters
- Optimum heating performance of fuel-powered parking heaters and auxiliary heaters
- Functional guarantee for high catalyst mileage
APPLICATION (Workshop ) Standard :-
Add a bottle of EUROSOL Diesel System to the fuel tank regularly at each customer service interval specified by the manufacturer.
APPLICATION (Consumer / Retail ) Standard :-
Add a bottle of EUROSOL Diesel System to the fuel tank twice a year and after longer periods of inactivity.
A bottle of EUROSOL Diesel System is sufficient for a maximum of 150 litres of petrol.