Optimized & Industry-ready Solutions
Two and Four Stroke Petrol Engines
Can be used in all two- and four-stroke petrol engines as well as Wankel engines to improve fuel quality according to DIN/EN 228 and biofuels. For all catalytic converter systems, all naturally aspirated and supercharged engines, all injection, direct injection and carburetor systems.
What Happens when Eurosol is introduced to your Systems and Engines :-
- Removes operational contamination in the entire fuel system from the tank to the combustion chambers
- Remove gumming and sticking carburettors fuel quantity dividers and injection nozzles
- Removes carbon deposits and soot deposits in the EGR Valve and OPF
- Removes moisture and condensation from the entire fuel system
- Lubricates and protects the upper cylinder area
- Eliminates the unpleasant and unhealthy smell of sulfur in catalytic converter vehicles
Protects the outlet valves from overheating damage in LPG-powered engines
- Clean, powerful combustion
- Noticeable fuel savings
- Improved engine performance
- Protection against rust and corrosion
- Improved engine Optimal Engine Ignition
- Compliance with the prescribed exhaust gas limits
- Extension of the service life of the injection units
- Optimum heating performance of fuel-powered parking heaters and auxiliary heaters
- Functional guarantee for high catalyst mileage
APPLICATION (Workshop ) Standard :-
Add a bottle of EUROSOL Petrol System to the fuel tank regularly at each customer service interval specified by the manufacturer.
APPLICATION (Consumer / Retail ) Standard :-
Add a bottle of EUROSOL Petrol System to the fuel tank twice a year and after longer periods of inactivity.
A bottle of EUROSOL Petrol System is sufficient for a maximum of 150 litres of petrol.